Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 9 - 30 day blog challenge!

Day 9 - A picture of your friends...

I have two groups of friends....the old and the new....so I will have to do both....

I guess I can start with the old. My oldest friend's name is Erin! She and I have been friends since the first day of Kindergarden. Which would make us friends for almost 22 years!

The Fab Four
Leslie, Christine, Desiree and I have been friends since 6th grade...we were all friends before that but we made out GROUP in 6th grade....Oh how I miss those days! Since then, babies and life have put space between us but we still meet up when we can go get together!

Some Sexy Girls
Nicole, Veronica, and Gabbie! This was an awesome night! Gabbie's bachlorette party! These girls have let me come into their family with open arms and I love them very much! I am blessed to get to spend my life with such wonderful women!

Even though my best friends are my mother and my sister, all of these women are a blessing to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment