Friday, March 18, 2011

Marching Right Into CJ's Birthday!

So this year is flying bye. I just spent all this money on Christmas and now I have stumbled onto CJ's 5th Birthday. My one main goal during all of this wedding planning is to make sure to not leave the kids on the side burner. So for CJ's party we are having a sleep over with a few of his buddies from school and then the next day we will have a party at the house.

I am trying to see if we can get some money together to take a family mini-vaca this summer before we get swamped with the wedding, but everything is so expensive. I have no idea how I am going to pay for the whole wedding, much less find extra money to put anywhere else.

Cj will be starting Kindergarten this year and Jacob will be in the 3 year old program at Sonshine...we have to get him potty trained this summer before he starts school or he can't go. That is going to be hilarious. He doesn't show any interest in keeping the potty train on the tracks...he derails every other day! I guess when he is ready he will go, just like CJ, but man I am tired of paying for diapers!

This weekend we are going to try to get as much of the bathroom done as possible, so people don't have to see my mess from the termites when they go inside to pee at the birthday party next weekend!

And life goes on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment