Monday, August 22, 2011

August Has Come and Gone...

So....Jacob is now 3 years old and Cj will start his first REAL year of school on Thursday. Next week we will pass the two month countdown marker til the wedding, and I am still penny pinching...I know everything will work out but I won't rest until Oct. 30th! When it is over and everything goes perfectly! Haha!

This fall I have a lot ahead of me. I am PTA Secretary, Soccer Coach, and getting married! Haha! Lets see how many gray hairs Allie has to cover before the wedding. Man I don't know how I do it sometimes, but I just know that life is crazy and God won't put me in anything I can't handle, because he is the strength and my motivation to get through all my challenges!

Well Short and sweet, that is how all my blog posts are, but hey, I am always on the move!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment