Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello OCTOBER!

Saturday will be October 1st....I never thought it would get here and now that it is here...OMG I don't think I have everything ready. Haha! Figures! Oh well I know it will be perfect no matter what we forget!

Today Gabbie and I are going to get her dress altered and hopefully mine will be ready! I can't wait to put it on again! Ahhhh! Everything is turning out so great. As I check off my list with ease, it helps remind me that God is GREAT!

The boys will spend the next week with their Mimi and Daddy! OMG a week without them I am going to be twitching...but I have so much I need to get done before they come back, I might have moments where I don't even realize they are gone.

My shower, Sunday was amazing. Thanks to the most wonderful 3 ladies in the whole world. Gabbie, I know God had everything to do with how our lives were 7 years ago...because we would have never found each other, had we not had to go through what we did! Tracy, you are the best sister a girl could ever ask for. Mom, need I say more?

I can't wait for my bachelorette party! It is going to be crazy! So until then...31 days until I am Mrs. Joshua Veillon! Woop!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment