Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Day Before Thanksgiving!

On December 1st I will start the 30 day blog challenge! I think it would be a good way to end 2010! As for now I just want to let everyone know what I am thankful for!

In the 26 years of my life I can not be more thankful for having God in my life. My relationship with Him has been the most important relationship a life could ever have. If it were not for our relationship, then all the other relationships in my life would not exist; or if they would, the wouldn't mean anything. God has blessed me with a wonderful and adventurous life. I love everyday I have.

God has placed two of the most wonderful people as my parents. He trusted them to raise me and nurture me and I think he did a perfect job! I could not ask for more wonderful people to be my parents. I am so proud to be their daughter.

My best friend in the whole world, just so happens to be my sister! Tracy and I have loved and hated each other for 26 years and I am so happy I have her in my life. Now with the addition of a brother, Jason, who is the best brother in the world. So much that mom and dad could have popped him out themselves. He is a perfect match for my sister and our family. My niece and nephew are a bless from God. Jaselyn and Joe are two of the most beautiful creatures that ever walked the planet! (haha) With them in my life, there is never a dull moment.

God has brought a special man into my life that I do not think I'll ever deserve. Funny how God brings people into your life when you are 6 and you have no idea they will be the one to spend the rest of your life with. But that is what happened! I am so thankful to wake up every morning next to this beautiful man and fall asleep in his arms every night. And in 10 months 28 days 23 hours and 15 minutes I will be Mrs. Joshua Veillon for the rest of my life!

CJ and Jacob are the icing on the cake if I were making the cake of a perfect life. Nothing in the world would be right in my life if I didn't not have them. Plans for future children are on...but they will be about 5 years from now! Josh and I want to enjoy being married and find a bigger house before we have a little Veillon!

As for now I enjoy every second of my life, my family, my job, and my faith. God continues to bless me and I have no idea why. But I promise it will not be wasted blessings! Peace!

1 comment: