Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November...OMG I'm 26!

So it is now fall and I am loving the cooler weather. What I am not liking is the sickness that has entered my household and will not leave. Josh started with a cold cause they just put him working at Lakeside Tulane Hospital....he is sick for a week. Then by the end of the weekend he is feeling better, but the boys come back from their dads with runny noses and he kisses all over them and get Bronchitis. He gets better and the boys get sicker....then last week I started with the FLU....was sick for my birthday weekend. (So we have to celebrate it this weekend!) Now I have pink eye and this cough that will not go away. UGH!

On a better note...we got a picture of our Christmas Present from Santa last week! Isn't he the cutest! Edsel Jo! He will be Josh's baby! Even though he said in the beginning he didn't want a dog!

As the Holiday season approaches, I can't wait to be with my family! We already have our tree up and Thanksgiving weekend we will put the lights up outside! I love Christmas! I need to go get the boys their stockings!

Josh and I are going the day after Thanksgiving to get all the presents we are going to need for Christmas! I can't wait to get that over with! Even though I have to get Jaselyn something for her birthday! She is going to be 8! I can't believe it! 8! 8! It is crazy...I remember seeing her on the ultrasound machine like it was yesterday! Nanny is sooooo proud of her!

Only 11 months til the wedding and I can't wait. Mom and I are ordering THE DRESS this weekend! I have like three I picked out so I just have to make the pick!

Soccer is officially over. I am gunna miss those little buggars! Those kids were awesome and they learned so much! I wish I could have the same team next year! Well who knows! Now to focus on PAWS!

HEY PEEPS GIVE ME SOME STUFF TO TALK ABOUT!

3 comments:

  1. You can do the 30 day blog challenge. Just check out my blog. Each day there is a different topic to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 Day Blog Challenge

    Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
    Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
    Day 3-Your first love (or "Your spouse")
    Day 4-Your parents
    Day 5-Your siblings
    Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
    Day 7-Favorite movies
    Day 8-A place you've traveled to
    Day 9-A picture of your friends
    Day 10-Something you're afraid of
    Day 11-Favorite tv shows
    Day 12-What you believe
    Day 13-Goals
    Day 14-A picture you love
    Day 15-Bible verse
    Day 16-Dream house
    Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
    Day 18-Something you regret
    Day 19-Something you miss
    Day 20-Nicknames
    Day 21-Picture of yourself
    Day 22-Favorite city
    Day 23-Favorite vacation
    Day 24-Something you've learned
    Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
    Day 26-Picture of your family
    Day 27-Pets
    Day 28-Something that stresses you out
    Day 29-3 Wishes
    Day 30-a picture

    ReplyDelete