Friday, July 29, 2011

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day....

Today has just been horrible. It is Friday and it should be a wonderful day, but it is not. It all started with a phone call....

Dear God,

Why did God give me a soft, caring heart? If he would have made me a horrible, mean, cold hearted person, then I could get over these days in a heartbeat...but no, since God lives in my heart, there is no room for the devil.

All I can do it pray that God will show me the answer to the questions my heart is asking him right now. And a path to take to get through this situation in his favor. It is going to be hard for me to stop and see what he wants when, in this situation, my heart is fully for my side and not the other.

Please Lord take me in your arms and carry me through this, protect my family and my babies and have your will be done.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment