Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding Plans In Full Swing!

Thanks to my AMAZING Matron of Honor and Best Friend in the whole world, the wedding plans are underway. She is planning my shower and bachelorette party, while I am making sure I get everything else.

It is crazy how much I have planned in my head and how much I still need to take care of. The hardest part is having to do it all on my own, but hey, I will do whatever it takes to make sure that Josh and I's wedding is exactly what we want.

So the flowers are designed, the cake is order (but not paid for), DJ is reserved (but not paid for), food is planned (but not paid for), invitations are designed (but not printed or paid for)....

Actually the only thing I do have paid for is my dress....haha! O Lord...I wish I could get a loan and pay for it all and then just pay the loan back, but Josh is dealthly against DEBT. So....check by check the wedding will be paid for!

I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Woohoo! 95 more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment