Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

Day 3-Your first love (or "Your spouse")
Well my spouse to be was not my first love but I hope he will be my last! Joshua and I have known eachother since we were about six years old. He says he used to like me when we were little, but he never told me. I thought he was cute but he was younger than me, plus a good friend was in love with him so I never thought anything of it. We saw each other every summer until I went to high school. We didn't see eachother much in high school or after high school until ONE NIGHT!

It had been about 5 months since my ex husband left and I was out at a bar with friends listening to a band. HE WALKED IN and i freaked out...Kinda like one of those Love at first sight things, but more like Love at 1,000,000 sight! I got all light headed and my friend Ashley told me I looked funny. I couldn't stop stairing at him all night, it was crazy. I tryed to be cool and ask him for his number (just as a friend) but as he later explained...he knew I liked him....cause he could feel someone stairing a hole in the back of his head! haha!

It has been a year, 7 months, and 3 weeks since then and now we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. This fall he asked me to be his wife, and Cj and Jacob to be his step-kids! And the rest is history!

No comments:

Post a Comment