Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Well that would be easy...the picture is any picture that contains Christopher Jr., Jacob Cole, and Joshua Joseph! My family makes me happy. It is the only thing that keeps me going in life. They are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I breathe! They make my heart jump and take my breathe away. When I am around them I just want to stop whatever I am doing and stair at them and cry because I am so blessed to have them and for God to have chosen me to be the one to take care of them.

2 comments:

  1. i love this picture....it shows true happiness and then the personality of cj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Melissa did a great job with all the pics! Everytime anyone sees the pics they can know just how we feel!

    ReplyDelete